Human Resources Manager
Title: Human Resources Manager
Blue Sky Energy Company is the one of the largest electric utility Company in Mogadishu, Somalia, responsible for the power generation, transmission and distribution facilities spanning from the capital city Mogadishu and surrounding regions.
Blue Sky Energy Company is seeking for a highly experienced Human Resources Manager to join our growing company.
Human Resources Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Enhances the Company’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Supports Company staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; and recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Manages a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; and recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; and counseling employees and supervisors.
- Enforces management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Retains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system and keeping past and current records.
- Cultivates professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results.
- Manages human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Advances human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; and planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Qualification / Experience
- Graduated from an accredited university with a Degree in Master HRM Specialist
- At least 1 years of work experience in HRM sector
- Written fluency and excellent verbal communication in Somali and English
- Well-organized and able to perform effectively with in tight deadlines;
- Sharp time management skills
- Hard-Working, Self-Motivated and possess a positive attitude
How to apply:
Interested applicants who meet the above requirements can submit updated CV and cover letter to email@example.com with subject line: Application for HR Manager Before the deadline.
The Closing date is 30-SEP-2020 (at12:00 mid night). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.